The Bible is a manual for life. It is full of hope and wisdom that we can glean from. Life verses are the scriptures that are life changing. They are the ones you want to memorize because they give peace, strength and confidence. Life verses are the very Word’s of God that mean something very personal to you.
May you find hope for your marriage and find strength to carry on even through the tough seasons.
1. “Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.” – 1 Peter 4:8
It is important to remember God’s definition of love and how loving each other deeply can cover those sins and help you reconcile. Knowing this verse will remind you of the power of love!
2. “Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.” –Ecclesiastes 4:12
The three cords represent a husband, a wife, and God. As the three form a close relationship with each other they cannot be quickly broken. Oh how so many marriages would benefit from clinging to this verse!
3. “Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace.” – Ephesians 4:2-3
This life verse is an obviously great reminder for marriage. If a husband and wife are humble, gentle, patient, and selfless, eager to keep the peace in their relationship, there would be a lot less fighting in the world. This verse reminds us to remain calm and do as Jesus would do.
4. “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” –Jeremiah 29:11
These words fill our hearts will hope and faithfulness. Sometimes we want to know all the plans God has for us, but I don’t think we would be able to handle knowing all that He has for us in the future. He is strengthening us each day. This verse helps me to trust in God and trust in His timing and His plans for my future.
5. “Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.” – Mark 10:9
If it wasn’t for verses such as this, who knows where marriages would be today. God’s Word saves marriages and it can save yours too! You and your husband have been joined together. Don’t let anyone or anything separate your love for each other.
excerpts taken from: https://unveiledwife.com/5-encouraging-life-verses-for-marriage/
Just email Pastor Abe at email@example.com