Fellowship at 9:30 am. Enjoy various pastries, coffee and orange juice.
Sunday Worship: 10 am
Follow us online on YouTube.com = abe casiano
Follow us online on FaceBook = Skyview Church of God
The Church Where You Can Come, “As You Are!”
Whether you are new to the Church of God (Anderson, IN) or a longtime member of a local church, welcome! One of the distinctive traits of the Church of God has been and continues to be an emphasis on the unity of the body of Christ. As the body of Christ, we are called to relate to one another as brothers and sisters in Christ. If you have accepted Jesus Christ as the leader of your life and the forgiver of your sins, you are already part of the Church of God and we recognize you as a fellow believer. At Sky View Chapel -Family Christian Center Church of God, the emphasis is on unconditional love and acceptance for all. Visit us and discover boundless opportunities for personal and spiritual growth, along with meaningful ways to make a real difference in your community. You’ll be greeted with genuine warmth and embraced by a supportive extended family. It won’t take you long to discover that this is truly a family, rich in the relationships that matter the most. There are opportuniities to be part of various ministries as well as just enjoy the fellowship of other believers in Christ. As we exist to Worship God, Serve the Community and Enrich our church Family; we have adopted the following: 5 Strategic Values: Transforming culture by being the body of Christ.
- IGNITE! Revitalizing the Great Commission (Matt.28:18-20) in the life of every individual.
- PERMEATE! Engaging every individual in the Great Commandments (Matt 22:37-39)
- FREE! Committing to stewardship principles (Matt 6:33) leading to a flexible ministry future and the management of debt (debt free as the goal).
- CULTIVATE! Nurturing the spiritual gifts (1Cor 12:1-7) of every individual.
- REFRESH! Renewing our efforts toward relational connectivity and identity (John 17:21-22) for every individual in our church.
LIVING THE LOVE OF CHRIST